84-year-old man severely injured after hit-and-run in Sussex
SUSSEX — Officials say an 84-year-old man was struck by a vehicle while walking westbound on Good Hope Road east of Maple Avenue on Wednesday, June 13th.
Officials say the man suffered severe injuries, and the striking vehicle fled the scene.
It happened just before 7:00 a.m.
This incident is still under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department.
Anyone with information regarding the striking vehicle is asked to contact the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department at 262-548-7122.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed