FOX6 News viewer tips lead to arrest of “Most Wanted” fugitive
MILWAUKEE — He was linked to a strong armed robbery — and tips from a FOX6 News viewer helped U.S. Marshals bring 35-year-old Jamie Robinson back into custody.
Marshals say Robinson was part of a tangled plot of theft and revenge that took place at Muskego’s Denoon Park.
Calls from FOX6 News viewers led law enforcement to a construction site in the Town of Vernon Monday, June 18th and they took Robinson into custody.
CLICK HERE to view Robinson’s “Most Wanted” profile as seen on FOX6 News or watch the video below.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City