Harley-Davidson Pres. & CEO ring closing bell on NYSE Monday
NEW YORK — Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE: HOG) Chairman, President and CEO Keith Wandell and members of his management team rang the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, June 25th.
The ringing commemorates the company’s 25th anniversary on the Exchange.
The event also calls attention to Harley-Davidson World Ride, a two-day event, June 24-25, when riders around the world, including NYSE employees, hit the open road from the autobahn to Route 66 to celebrate the freedom of riding.
For more information, visit Harley-Davidson’s website at harley-davidson.com.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo