Milwaukee family sets cup-stacking world record
MILWAUKEE — A Milwaukee family owns a record in the Guinness Book of World Records. They built the largest plastic cup pyramid in 30 minutes — with 652 cups!
The men of the Ish-Shalom family — Uri, his brothers Daniel and Jonathan, and father Oded — have always had a lot of cups around the house because they have a big family.
Then someone got the idea of plotting and perfecting their cup-stacking abilities — to break a Guinness World Record.
With hard work and determination, they were able to get the job done on February 22, 2012. Take a look at the YouTube video below — as the process was sped up.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!