Wisconsin animal shelter installs online playroom
Wisconsin Humane Society
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The Wisconsin Humane Society is allowing animal lovers from around the world to play with their cats and kittens.
They installed an interactive cat playroom in the Milwaukee shelter, allowing viewers from anywhere to watch from a moveable camera over the internet. It also allows users to move three different robotic toys to play with the cats.
According to the Wisconsin Humane Society, shelters that have installed the systems report higher cat adoption rates and increased donations and website traffic.
Wisconsin Humane Society spokeswoman Angela Speed says the timing couldn’t be better because they always get an influx of cats and kittens in the summer months.
You can view MORE iPet Companion sites by CLICKING HERE.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee