Wisconsin animal shelter installs online playroom
Wisconsin Humane Society
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The Wisconsin Humane Society is allowing animal lovers from around the world to play with their cats and kittens.
They installed an interactive cat playroom in the Milwaukee shelter, allowing viewers from anywhere to watch from a moveable camera over the internet. It also allows users to move three different robotic toys to play with the cats.
According to the Wisconsin Humane Society, shelters that have installed the systems report higher cat adoption rates and increased donations and website traffic.
Wisconsin Humane Society spokeswoman Angela Speed says the timing couldn’t be better because they always get an influx of cats and kittens in the summer months.
You can view MORE iPet Companion sites by CLICKING HERE.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!