Mother arrested after leaving 10-week-old baby inside vehicle
GREEN BAY (AP) — A Green Bay woman has been arrested after allegedly leaving her 10-week-old baby inside a locked vehicle.
Green Bay police responded to a store parking lot Friday evening, July 6th after receiving a call that an unattended baby was locked inside a vehicle. Police say the windows were rolled all the way up.
The child wasn’t moving, so police broke a window to get the baby out.
The child was taken to a hospital, treated and released to another family member.
The 24-year-old mother was jailed on tentative charges of child neglect.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father