Chef Feker’s Sicilian Pistachio Pesto
You’ve never had a pesto like the kind Chef Feker prepares at his restaurant. Now, he’s sharing his secret recipe.
• 2 oz. of sun-dried tomato in oil (1 oz. of oil)
• 2 oz. shelled pistachios
• 4 oz. loosely packed fresh basil leafs
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
• 6 tbsp olive oil
1. For your pesto: Add the pistachios, basil, garlic, the sun-dried tomato and the oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and the 3/4 of the olive oil into a blender and mix until you have a well-textured paste. Small chunks of pistachio are good. Taste and add more ingredients to your liking if so desired.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"