Chef Feker’s Sicilian Pistachio Pesto
You’ve never had a pesto like the kind Chef Feker prepares at his restaurant. Now, he’s sharing his secret recipe.
• 2 oz. of sun-dried tomato in oil (1 oz. of oil)
• 2 oz. shelled pistachios
• 4 oz. loosely packed fresh basil leafs
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
• 6 tbsp olive oil
1. For your pesto: Add the pistachios, basil, garlic, the sun-dried tomato and the oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and the 3/4 of the olive oil into a blender and mix until you have a well-textured paste. Small chunks of pistachio are good. Taste and add more ingredients to your liking if so desired.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee