13-year-old boy killed in accidental shooting in Manitowoc Co.
TOWN OF FRANKLIN (AP) — Sheriff’s officials say a 13-year-old boy has died in an accidental shooting in Manitowoc County.
Sheriff Rob Hermann said in a statement Monday, July 16th the teen and a 12-year-old companion were out shooting blackbirds near Reedsville Sunday.
County Coroner Curtis Green identifies the victim as Kordell Dvorachek.
The 12-year-old accidentally shot the teen, according to officials. An autopsy was planned for later Monday.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?