DNR reminds hunters application deadline approaching
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
MADISON (AP) — The state Department of Natural Resources is reminding hunters the permit application deadline for multiple seasons is fast approaching.
Applications are due by Aug. 1st for the fall turkey, sharp-tailed grouse, bobcat, fisher and otter seasons as wells for Canada geese in the Horicon Zone.
Hunters can apply for permits on the DNR’s website, at any authorized license agent or at DNR service centers. A bobcat permit application runs $6. Applications for the other seasons cost $3.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery