MSOE making $3 million expansion to nursing school
MILWAUKEE — The Milwaukee college known for its engineering expertise is expanding its nursing school.
The Milwaukee School of Engineering will be able to boost its enrollment by 20% after it finishes a $3 million nursing school expansion. The project will create new office space and teaching labs that mimic an actual hospital.
The new space will be four times larger than the nursing program’s current home on Kilbourn and Jefferson.
The new nursing school’s medical technology will also offer opportunities to train students in MSOE’s mechanical and biomedical engineering programs.
The school will be open to healthcare companies to train their employees. The expansion is expected to be complete by this fall.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father