Trek Bicycles ends relationship with Lance Armstrong
WATERLOO — Trek Bicycles has decided to end its business relationship with Lance Armstrong.
Last week, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency said it had uncovered overwhelming evidence of Armstrong’s involvement in a sophisticated doping program while a professional cyclist. Armstrong has consistently denied the claims.
In a statement released on Wednesday, October 17th, Trek officials wrote the following…
“Trek is disappointed by the findings and conclusions in the USADA report regarding Lance Armstrong. Given the determinations of the report, Trek today is terminating our long-term relationship with Lance Armstrong. Trek will continue to support the Livestrong Foundation and its efforts to combat cancer.”
Read more about the accusations against Lance Armstrong by CLICKING HERE
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?