Oak Creek police need your help to identify bank robber
OAK CREEK — Oak Creek police need the public’s help to identify a man who robbed a TCF Bank branch on Howell Ave. on Saturday, October 20th.
Around 11 a.m., a white mail entered the bank and gave the teller a note demanding money. Money was obtained and the suspect fled.
The suspect was described as male, white with a thin build. He was wearing a gray hoodie and tan pants.
Any information in this matter please call Oak Creek Crime Stoppers at 414-766-7699. You can remain anonymous and subject to a cash reward for the information in the arrest and capture of this suspect.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?