Paul Ryan to hold campaign rally in Milwaukee on Monday
MILWAUKEE — Vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan will be wrapping up his campaign before election day with a visit to Milwaukee.
Ryan is expected to punctuate the campaign with a rally at Mitchell International Airport on Monday evening, November 5th.
The event is free to the public, but tickets are required. Tickets may be obtained by visiting www.mittromney.com/WI.
Before Ryan gets to Milwaukee, he will also visit Reno, Nevada; Johnstown, Colorado; Des Moines, Iowa; and Vienna, Ohio.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?