FBI needs public’s help in search of credit union crooks
MILWAUKEE — The FBI Milwaukee Division is seeking the public’s help in identifying serial robbery suspects responsible for the robberies of seven credit unions and one bank in Southeastern Wisconsin in just over a month.
The robberies occurred at the following financial institutions:
- Oct. 18: Educators Credit Union, 7139 N. Port Washington Rd., Glendale
- Oct. 22: Landmark Credit Union, 6219 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant
- Oct. 23: Landmark Credit Union, 1931 Grove Avenue, Racine
- Nov. 5: TruStone Financial, 2707 30th Ave., Kenosha
- Nov. 6: Landmark Credit Union, 1931 Grove Avenue, Racine
- Nov. 13: North Shore Bank, 6906 Green Bay Road, Kenosha
- Nov. 16: Landmark Credit, 3600 N. 124th Ave., Wauwatosa
- Nov. 20: Southern Lakes Credit Union, 5001 60th Street, Kenosha
Anyone with information on these cases is urged to call local law enforcement or the FBI Milwaukee Division at 414-276-4684.