Home Depot employees honored for work with veterans
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Some Home Depot employees were honored on Wednesday, February 13th for what they are doing outside of work.
The CVI supports the returning soldiers with benefits and housing to help them transition back to everyday life — and those houses occasionally need maintenance.
“Because we have these facilities, they need maintenance on a continuous basis, and Home Depot stepped forward to assist us with not only the repair of some facilities, but the provision of materials to do the repair work,” Robert Cocroft with CVI said.
These workers donated more than 1,000 man hours helping at events at the CVI facilities.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?