Racine fire officials respond to grease fire at home
RACINE (WITI) — Racine fire officials responded to a structure fire in the 1600 block of Oregon Street in Racine just before 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, February 24th.
Fire officials say the fire at a single family home resulted from grease on the kitchen stove.
Two adults were able to safely escape the fire, which caused about $15,000 in damage.
The American Red Cross is assisting the two adults displaced by this fire.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed