Racine fire officials respond to grease fire at home

fire generic

RACINE (WITI) — Racine fire officials responded to a structure fire in the 1600 block of Oregon Street in Racine just before 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, February 24th.

Fire officials say the fire at a single family home resulted from grease on the kitchen stove.

Two adults were able to safely escape the fire, which caused about $15,000 in damage.

The American Red Cross is assisting the two adults displaced by this fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,230 other followers