Suspect sought after shots fired, man hurt near 7th & Capitol
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police are looking for a person who fired shots and wounded a man near 7th and Capitol on the city’s north side early Monday morning, March 18th.
The shooting incident happened around 3 a.m. A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was wounded. The victim tells police that shortly after an altercation with another individual he was injured when someone fired a shot into the car where he was seated. It’s unclear whether the victim was struck by the bullet or if his injuries were caused by breaking glass.
The victim was treated at a local hospital and released.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead