Four $10,000 winning Powerball tickets sold in Wisconsin
MADISON (WITI) — Wisconsin had four $10,000 winning tickets in the Saturday, March 23rd Powerball drawing, while a ticket in New Jersey matched all six winning numbers to claim the night’s $338.3 million jackpot.
Wisconsin’s $10,000 winning Powerball ticket were sold in/by:
- Mukwonago at 5 Star Citgo, 909 Greenwald Court
- Saukville at Tri-Par Oil, 305 W. Dekora
- Sheboygan Falls at Petro Center, 1010 Fond du Lac Ave.
- Tomah at Kwik Trip, 124 W. McCoy Blvd.
The ticket holders can validate their winning tickets in person at the Lottery’s Madison or Milwaukee office, or the tickets can be sent in by mail.
Winners at all prize levels have 180 days from the date of the drawing to validate their tickets.
Saturday night’s winning Powerball numbers were 17, 29, 31, 52 and 53, with a Powerball of 31.
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday, March 27 is an estimated $40 million ($25 million cash).
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?