Wisconsin woman wins Lay’s potato chip flavor contest
(FOX) – The votes have been tallied and America has spoken. Lay’s has a new potato chip flavor: Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Karen Weber-Mendham of Land O’Lakes, Wisconsin was the brainchild of the fan favorite Cheesy Garlic Bread, beating out Chicken and Waffles and Sriracha. Weber-Mendham gets $1 million in grand prize money or one percent of her flavor’s 2013 net sales (whichever is higher). The chips will now go on sale nationwide for the rest of 2013.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead