Wisconsin woman wins Lay’s potato chip flavor contest
(FOX) – The votes have been tallied and America has spoken. Lay’s has a new potato chip flavor: Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Karen Weber-Mendham of Land O’Lakes, Wisconsin was the brainchild of the fan favorite Cheesy Garlic Bread, beating out Chicken and Waffles and Sriracha. Weber-Mendham gets $1 million in grand prize money or one percent of her flavor’s 2013 net sales (whichever is higher). The chips will now go on sale nationwide for the rest of 2013.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!