House fire may have started in Cedarburg garage


CEDARBURG (WITI) — Officials on Sunday evening, June 16th responded to a fire at a home on Lincoln Blvd.

Officials say the fire started in the garage, and spread to the house.

A family of four lives in the home, and had friends over at the time of the fire. Everyone was able to make it out of the home safely.

Officials say there was substantial damage — but an official damage report has not yet been released.

Filed in: News

Topics: ,

Suggest a correction

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,260 other followers