Cascade man accidentally shot in leg while deer hunting Sunday
SHEBOYGAN (WITI) — Sheboygan County Sheriff’s officials on Sunday, November 24th responded to a non-fatal hunting accident in the Town of Lyndon.
Officials say a 911 caller reported a 52-year-old Cascade man was accidentally shot in the back of a leg while deer hunting in a stand.
Cascade First Responders, Cascade Fire Department, Plymouth Ambulance Officers of the Sheriff’s department, and Department of Natural Resources were dispatched to the scene. Responders were assisted by the hunting party.
Officials say the victim was taken out of the hunting area using Cascade Fire Department’s 6×6 vehicle. He was then taken to Aurora Medical Center in Grafton.
The investigation is ongoing, and will be completed by the DNR.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed