Barrett surprised to hear he got haircut from stolen violin suspect
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett said during a news conference on Thursday, February 6th that he was surprised to find out he had gotten a haircut from one of the suspects in the theft of the 1715 Lipinski Stradivarius violin.
Barrett said back on August 17, 2013, he was in a city neighborhood and walked into a barbershop to say hi to the patrons and the people who work there.
While at the barbershop, Barrett was asked if he wanted to get his hair cut. In fact, Barrett said he was in need of a haircut.
Allah apparently wanted a picture to remember the moment.
Barrett said the moment was a “chance encounter.”
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl