Down $77K from this time last year! There’s still time to donate to Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign!
WAUWATOSA (WITI) — There’s still time to contribute to the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign. The campaign is down $77,000 from this time last year. Meeting this year’s Red Kettle Campaign goal of $3.8 million is critical to more than 80 programs and services that help area Milwaukee families and children in need including emergency food, shelter and clothing.
2013 Red Kettle Christmas Campaign donations made it possible for The Salvation Army to provide the following services this year:
- Feed The Kids: Distributed 124,152 lunches to hungry children this summer
- Back to School: Distributed 4,000 backpacks to area school age children
- Coats for Kids: Distributed 4,943 coats to children and youth
- Toy Shop: Distributed toys to 10,490 children this Christmas
- Christmas Family Feast: Served 7,462 meals on Christmas Day
Make your year-end donation today! Visit: www.SAmilwaukee.org to donate.