1,000 additional parking spaces now available at Veterans Park during Summerfest
MILWAUKEE — Approximately 1,000 additional parking spaces will now be available at Veterans Park on the Lakefront during Summerfest. This, as Milwaukee County bus drivers take part in a 72-hour strike that continues through 3:00 a.m. Saturday, July 4th.
- 1,000 parking spots available in a section of grass between Center and South Marina on Lagoon Road (known as K&L Lot) at Veterans’ Park off of Lincoln Memorial Drive.
- Parking is available starting Wednesday, July 1st.
- Parking fee will be $10 (except on July 3 when it will be $20).
- The location is just a short walk to the North Gate of Henry Maier Festival Park.
- Summerfest Security will patrol the walkway between Veterans Park and Henry Maier Festival Park.
- In the event that MCTS services resume their operation on Saturday, July 4th, as their website indicates, this Veterans Park parking would no longer be offered, however, O’Donnell will be open as usual.
Additional Convenient Parking Option:
- Patrons are also reminded that the O’Donnell Park Garage, at the corner of Lincoln Memorial Drive and Michigan Street, offers 1,250 – 1,300 spaces.
The parking fees are as follows:
- $10 on weekdays
- $15 on Saturday
- $10 on Sunday
- $20 on Friday, July 3.