MILWAUKEE -- Here's a sweet treat to tempt you this holiday season. Brian Kramp gives you a closer look at the Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus Tour. It's your opportunity to sample delicious holiday cookies from a collection of our favorite bakeries in Milwaukee!
The 3-hour bus tour departs from downtown Milwaukee and feature stops at bakeries throughout the area while enjoying stories of ethnic holiday traditions en route. Guests on this unique tour will be treated to signature cookies, candies and pastries at each stop.
- Our guests have a lot of fun shopping at each of the bakeries we visit. Please consider bringing a tote or canvas shopping bag to keep track of all of your goodies on the bus.
- As several bakeries only take cash, be sure to keep that in mind when planning out your day.
- You may want to think about bringing a bottle of water with you, otherwise you can purchase bottled drinks at most of the establishments that we visit.
- We encourage everyone to dress for the occasion; Santa hats, Elf stockings, ugly Christmas sweaters, pretty Christmas sweaters...all are welcome on the Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus Tours!
- Although minimal walking is required, there is still walking involved.
- This tour is NOT handicap accessible and attendees will need to go up/down minimal stairs to get on/off the bus multiple times.