MILWAUKEE --Single-game tickets for all 41 regular season home games for the Milwaukee Bucks 2019-20 season went on sale to the general public at 1 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 6.
Single-game tickets can be purchased at the Fiserv Forum Ticket Office (1111 Vel R. Phillips Ave.) or at bucks.com/single.
"We have record season ticket sales. We're in a 33-game sell-out streak. So, we really are encouraging fans if they want to be here for these games, and they really want to be able to choose the specific games and specific giveaways, that they should purchase now," said Dustin Godsey, Chief Marketing Officer for the Milwaukee Bucks. "We do expect every game this season is going to be sold out as we go through."
Due to an increase in Bucks season ticket sales, only a limited number of single-game tickets are available for the 2019-20 season. To avoid missing out on any of the regular season action, fans are encouraged to buy tickets now. Those interested in securing single-game tickets ahead of the general public can register for an exclusive presale at bucks.com/single.
Key home games to note for this season include:
- The 2019-20 home opener against the Miami Heat on Saturday, Oct. 26
- A matchup against the Bucks’ Eastern Conference Finals opponent from last season and defending NBA-champion Toronto Raptors on Saturday, Nov. 2
- A game against the reigning Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard and the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday, Dec. 6
- The lone visit from LeBron James, Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, Dec. 19
- A New Year’s Day matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, Jan. 1
- An Eastern Conference showdown against the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday, Feb. 22
Full season and half season ticket memberships, along with 10-game ticket plans, are still available for purchase. For more information, visit bucks.com/tickets.