Salmon for breakfast or lunch, Chef Feker says at IL MITO there are no rules. This dish will have your taste buds saying, thank you!
- 2 cloves of Garlic chopped
- 1 small fresh ginger graded and fibers removed
- 4 oz. of dill stem removed
- Zest of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 1 oz. of good balsamic vinegar
- 3 oz. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper (stem removed and seed discarded)
- Sea salt and white pepper
- 4x 6 oz. salmon filet (skinned and pin bones removed)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in small processor and mix, season to taste.
- Place the salmon Filets in a self-closing bag and pour the marinade over it.
Let sit in the cooler for at least 1 hour.
- Grill to your liking and enjoy.