Jill NIckerson from Milwaukee Public Market joins FOX6 WakeUp to prepare a recipe featuring Chinese five spice form "The Spice House."
6 Tablespoons soy sauce
4 Tablespoons rice vinegar
2-3 teaspoons Chinese 5 Spice
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Mix all ingredients together. For hot wings add cayenne or hot sauce.
- Marinade 3 pounds of chicken wings (separated) overnight in a zip-lock bag turning often.
- Pour contents of bag on to a baking sheet.
- Bake at 3510 degrees for 45 minutes- 1 hour.
- Turn once.
- Put under broiler for 10-15 minutes each side until slightly brown.