(WITI) -- In this week's Dining with Duria, Angelica shows us how to prepare "Easy Crock-pot Chicken Tacos."
Easy Crock-pot Chicken Tacos
Feeds 4-5 people
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 medium jar of salsa
- Splash to a quarter bottle of beer
- Dried chili peppers (optional)
- Dump all ingredients into a slow cooker. Stir it all together so the chicken is evenly covered. (If you like spice, dried chili peppers give it an added kick. You can also use fresh chopped peppers.)
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork. Serve with your favorite toppings.
- NOTE: I always cut this recipe in half to serve 2 people. It takes about 3 hours on high for 3 chicken breasts. Half a batch makes about 5-6 tacos.