Impeachment trial of President Trump: How to watch it on TV and online with FOX6 News

Man taken to burn unit via Flight for Life after using motor oil and gas to start campfire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

TOWN OF TRENTON (WITI) — Washington County Sheriff’s officials say a 43-year-old man suffered second and third-degree burns this weekend after he used motor oil and gas to start a campfire in his backyard.

It happened on Sunday, May 17th just before 7:30 p.m.

Sheriff’s officials say as the mixture of motor oil and gas was poured into the man’s fire pit, a flare up occurred. The gas can started on fire, and the man was burned.

The man had to be taken to the hospital via Flight for Life, for treatment in a burn unit.

Alcohol was a factor in this incident, Sheriff’s officials say.

Google Map for coordinates 43.424932 by -88.090015.

2 comments

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.