MILWAUKEE -- St. Patrick's Day is this weekend! Zach Lozoff, craft spirits specialist for Capitol Husting Company, joins FOX6 WakeUp to make a cocktail perfect for the holiday.
- 2 oz Patrón Silver
- .75 oz Patrón Citrónge Orange
- .75 oz Elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germain)
- .5 oz Fino Sherry
- .5 oz Agave syrup
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1 Celery stick
- 1 Pinch salt
- + Celery spear & edible flower for garnish
- + Sugar, maldon salt & celery salt rim
1. Rim a highball glass with a mix of sugar, maldon salt & celery salt.
2. Combine ingredients in a blender with crushed ice and blend until a slushy consistency is achieved.
3. Pour contents from blender into glass.
4. Garnish with celery spear and edible flower before a well-deserved siesta.