$1M Powerball ticket sold at Woodman’s in Waukesha; $50K ticket at Kwik Trip in Sun Prairie
MADISON — One lucky Wisconsin Powerball player is holding a $1 million ticket from the Wednesday, Dec. 26 Powerball drawing and one player is holding a $50,000 winning ticket from the same drawing.
The lucky tickets were purchased at:
- The $1,000,000 Powerball ticket was purchased in Waukesha at the Woodman’s Food Market on E. Main Street.
- The $50,000 Powerball ticket was purchased in Sun Prairie at the Kwik Trip on W. Main Street.
Wednesday’s winning Powerball numbers were 5, 25, 38, 52 and 67 with a Powerball of 24.
Winners at all prize levels have 180 days from Wednesday’s drawing to claim their prizes. The $1 million prize must be claimed in Madison.
HOW TO PLAY
- Plays cost $2 each
- Players must purchase tickets by 9 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 29 to be included in the drawing
- Choose five numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26
- Sign your ticket and check it as soon as possible to avoid missing out on any prize you may have won