Here’s how to report a pothole in the City of Milwaukee

MILWAUKEE — Pothole problems in your area? There’s an app for that.

With the latest warmup in temperatures, the snow is melting to reveal potholes — and it’s just the beginning. There’s now a simple way for drivers in the City of Milwaukee to report a pothole that needs repair.

Here’s how to report a pothole in your area: 

  • Report it online: Select Street Maintenance, then Pothole Patch Requests
    • Be sure to note the specific address of the pothole in your report
  •  Call the Unified Call Center at (414) 286-CITY (2489)
    • Don’t know the address? Call UCC to report it and they will help map it
  • There’s an app for that! Download and use the MKE Mobile app
    • Click ‘File New Report’
    • Click ‘Pothole’
    • Enter details
    • Click ‘Submit’
Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.